Wednesday, July 6, 2011

So What! Wednesday



It's So What! Wednesday from Life After I Dew.

So What! if....


~~ It's X amount of days till my big trip and I haven't done a single thing to prepare for it....not a thing!

~~ I have an insane amount of laundry to fold and put away.

~~ I'm slightly jealous that some of my friends have their husbands home on RnR already...even though I'm so glad we are waiting till later in the deployment.

~~ If I used the Casey Anthony trial to show my son what a bad mother truly is and told him to stop treating me like I am one. Hey it shut him up really quick.

~~ I get annoyed when people tell me "Oh you're such a strong person" blah blah blah...not strong just have to do what I have to do to get through another day.

~~ I'm ready to cut family out of my life and before anyone gets upset, I don't mean all my family, just some. My Army family is better anyway.

~~ I sometimes wish we didn't have a dog. It would make my life a bit easier but hey I love her so guess I'm stuck.

~~ I don't really care anymore.



Ok I realize my So What! seems like a lot of complaining but sometimes it's nice to just put some things out there.

Now what are you saying So What! to?

3 comments:

Shannon Dew said...

don't you hate laundry?! i have 2 baskets at home waiting for me to fold and put away too. oh and one in the wash and one in the dryer. ugh. hate laundry!

Unknown said...

you know what I agree with a lot of what you wrote... SO WHAT! damnit lol well said sister and you have a right to bitch every once in a while ;)

bedroom decor said...

Hey,
Some call me Cake Lady
I am extremely thankful to find out these kinds of fantastic information becoming discussed openly online. Appreciate you for sharing these kinds of wonderful ideas.